Frequently Asked Questions
- I need technical support!
- How will my charges be shown for my membership on my bank statement?
- How can I change my password, update my credit card or other account information?
- Will I be billed after my trial membership runs out?
- Are all membership offers rebilled automatically?
- How do I know that my membership was cancelled?
- I already cancelled my membership but I am still being charged.
- What are the hours of operation for Live Chat Customer Support?
- How can I cancel my account on my own?
- How can I reactivate my canceled account?
All charges from Broad Street Paper Co will be shown on your statement as one of the following:
We can fix that! Please contact our Customer Support team at email@example.com or chat with us in the chat window located on on the bottom right corner of this page.
You have access to the following sites in our Broad Street Paper Co member’s area:
Important note! While The Broad Street Paper Co network above offers 1000s of hours of exclusive content, we also make special offers for unique sites that are not in the network. If you see an "Unlock" ribbon over a scene, that means that this site is not in the default Broad Street Paper Co network. You may unlock the site to add its content to your member’s area.
You can use this link to sign up for FREE stickers from us at Broad Street Paper Co! http://www.skeetsociety.com/skeetstickers/
You may click on the "reactivate" link located top of our homepage to have the option to reactivate your membership. Here is an image of where the link is located: http://screencast.com/t/GR3DxixvGe
If your membership has already expired, you may reach out to our Customer Support by email Help@psmhelp.com or through the billing company that processed your payment
You may click on the "UPGRADE" link located top of our homepage to have the option to view the upgrade options for your membership. Here is an image of where the link is located: http://screencast.com/t/ze8Amw7IgmhN